Click logo to go back to HOMEClick on cage to see all eToro victims
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

22.01.2019 @ 23:41:17
Sad to know Greenzone turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. Missing that good community though :(
20.06.2017 @ 16:26:12
Hello world! wave Are the eCow etoro Scamers from eToro still the worst Company in the world?! Guess so ... they just can get worse and worse, right? drubbing
21.09.2016 @ 23:45:29
That is sadly correct mapuche - Greenzone Invest is SCAM deluxe and they busted millions of investor money while making cash out of it for themself for years (before they busted). Me and friends lost 5digit sums with those scammers. SO WARNING! Never invest money on greenzone or micheal norse or a guy calling himself webzone!
30.04.2016 @ 04:27:17
You complain about etoro but you promote Greenzone whici is an even bigger money scam. They trap peoples money in offshore company, charge an upfrom deposit fee then loose the money. SCAMERS, only lies from Mickael Norse, this guy is full time professionnal lier. He never traded and made any profit with his own money. In the pamm they had peoples constantly making new deposits greater than withdr
26.08.2015 @ 08:39:32
Hi Pinocchio! wave Of course, the fight against the criminals from eToro and their fraud will never be over until they are bankrupt biggrin Hundred of Thousands investors already have been warned and avoided to lose their money at eToro! applause We just had to disable the registration option at this site because of manual registration spam from russia and ukraine.
Most...
No Info to Display
... active Downloads
... popular News
... viewed Members
 TrueToro[127]
 Webzone[127]
 Ad Fontes[127]
 Kokin[127]
 Test[127]
 TrueToro-Team[127]
 pardina[127]
 dewapoker[127]
 naimelhajj[127]
 BoogieWoogie[127]
... clicked Links
Thread Author: TrueToro-Team
Thread ID: 50
Thread: "leaEtoro (Lea Krans)"
There are 11 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 13977 times.
View Thread
Forum Index » • ETORO • » Employees
Description: Rate and discuss the skills, manners and behavior of the eToro staff.
Please rate the total package (skill, honesty, sincerity, friendliness, speed & support quality) of this eToro employee:
Bad Fail (6) Bad Fail (6) 0%[0 Votes]
Poor (5) Poor (5) 0%[0 Votes]
Bad (4) Bad (4) 0%[0 Votes]
Neutral (3) Neutral (3) 0%[0 Votes]
Good (2) Good (2) 100%[2 Votes]
Excellent (1) Excellent (1) 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 2
 Print Thread
leaEtoro (Lea Krans)
  www.truetoro.org/images/!leaEtoro.png  
  • Nickname of eToro employee: leaEtoro (eToro Openbook Profile NOT ACCESSIBLE ANYMORE)
  • Realname of eToro employee: Lea Krans
  • Job Description: German Customer Support

idea OFFICIAL INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE AND REQUEST
As we all would like to also talk WITH and not only ABOUT the person shown above, we invite him/her to register and participate to be able to take a stand! wave

As we can't contact this person on the eToro openbook to post him a link or note about this thread directly on his wall (would be instantly deleted/censored by eToro) and as there is no private messaging option available at eToro on purpose, we ask for your help!
If you know this person and got his homepage or email adress, his phone number, any social network adress or any other contact possibility, please inform him about this thread. Thank you!

attention THIS THREAD AND RATING IS NOT A PILLORY!
As a free speech website about everything regarding eToro, it is legitimate to honestly discuss and rate their employees and evangelists as also "system-relevant" customers and requested traders of eToro. By reason of the eToro censorship and muzzling the freedom of speech, it would be never possible to talk and discuss this at the Openbook freely and without restrictions or without risking reprisals by eToro. So TrueToro is providing this option.

This thread should reflect the real and truth personal positive and/or negative experiences our members made with this person above and should contain critics as well as praise. We ask everyone to participate and vote as truthful and respectful as possible.
But don't mince matters! (The truth is sometimes hard and inconvenient!)

Hidden Text, which is only visible for members!
Click here to login and to be able to see this text or register to TrueToro now!

Regards
TrueToro-Team
Edited by TrueToro-Team on 17.02.2014 @ 04:20
"eToro is a great idea in the hand of amateurs and managed by idiots"
Send us a private message if you want to contact the TrueToro-Team privatly.
TRUETORO - TRUE ETORO - SOLIDLY UNITED VICTIMS FIGHTING FOR TRUTH & JUSTICE!
Options:
http://www.TrueToro.org
Register respectively login to be able to reply to this post! 
At first: I am very sad that Lea "mysteriously disappeared" from one week to another at eToro as she was a very good employee and always keen to help the german community and customers! Of course, she was totaly overstrained most times, wasn't able to help all and couldn't be better then eToro allowed here to or gave her the possibilties. But i was quite satisfied with her so i have to rate her good and be missing her!

At second: I am very surprised and some kind of shoked how Lea Krans was quitting to work for/et eToro from one week to another, very unexpected for me.

Here is my opinion, rumour and personal valuation as i remember as it is some time ago:

• Lea Krans was quite active and busy on the Openbook on a daily basis.
  • Then she "disappeared" for several days and noone knew whats up.
  • She came back and posted something that she was ill for some days and had to take some days off.
  • Just one or two days later, if i remember right, she (or someone else, dont remember) posted that she will not work anymore for etoro with immediate effect.
  • Some days later her openbook has been ... let's say "disabled" ... by eToro so all her posts and the whole opnbook wall of her was't available anymore!
  • If i remember correctly i also think someone said that she wasn't able to post anymore at her own wall for the last days or hours before she left eToro.

That all has been very alarming and strange to me and many more. Because: Let'y say she really quitted worjing for eToro of her own accord, then why should eToro disable her openbook to make it imposible to "ask questions" about all this at her wall or to read all her plenty posts of the last months and years?!?! brood

Rumours are telling that she doesnt wanted to work for etoro anymore and wants to open a fashion company or something like this. Could be true if you check her special fashion site at facebook: https://www.faceb...DiLeonarda - But it is curious that the last post has been made already a half year ago and if this would be her new profession, then there would be much more action at this site i guess!

So i still believe this could be fake and she just got fired by eToro!
(as probably most thought and think at the given circumstances)
Whatever the reason could has been, maybe she was too helpful and friendly to her customers and thats the reason why eToro as emplyer fired her?! rofl

As i do not have NSA-Spyfailbook someone with Facebook Account maybe can contact her and ask her for more details and the truth about her eToro carrier?
Here is her link at Facebook: https://www.faceb.../lea.krans
Here is her eToro related Twitter link: https://twitter.c... (don't know if she still got access to this)

If someone knows more facts or even rumors, please add them here!
Until we get an offical and truthful statement from her personally,
then most of above mentioned will be just rumors.

Greetings
yamyam
Edited by yamyam on 04.01.2014 @ 06:20
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
By the way, her openbook is blocked/vanished, but her etoro blog profile is still available:
http://www.etoro....uthor/lea/
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
I got something to add to the rumours.

Is it by hazard that Lea's disappearance happened the same time as serafinastrade?! maniac
Options:
tuutebatti wrote:

Is it by hazard that Lea's disappearance happened the same time as serafinastrade?! maniac

no
Options:
Pinocchio wrote:

tuutebatti wrote:

no

I have a doubt that Lea stood too intensively on serafinas side and that it was a pain in eToros ass.
That would explain the manner how managers talk now. Prewashed and never agreeing a mistake at eToros side. All full of fear to loose the job help

What do you mean, Pinocchio?

Options:
Well i know the name serafina, but she was not longer
available when i started with etoro. so if there is a context there are months between the two points. ok, maybe Lea knows earlier as openbook, she (have to?) leave etoro...

at lea I only remember "we storm a wall". and i don't miss that. :-)
Options:
No - firing @LeaEToro out of her job for the Green Cow had nothing to do with the disappearing of @SerafinasTrade, at least not directly. I'm not even really sure if Lea was kicked or was leaving on her own wish, as she was "ill" most of her duty time in the last weeks and months before (from my view NOW I would say, she was not that smart being able to lie and lie and lie all the time - not tough enough for eToros fraud. As far as I know finally Serafina gave up because she lost her trust in eToro completely as they disclosed her real name on her blogs for eToro - even as she had prohibited that specifically before. (Later they excused themselves and said, this had been done in error, hahahaha.) I remember Serafina, she was a good trader and very enthusiastic and motivated for eToro because she loved the idea... who of us did not? yourfault Another victim, who was robbed a dream.
Digging in the dirt...
Options:
Nachtrag zum Fall SerafinasTrade/leaEtoro

- in short, she files a complaint against eToros arbitrarily publishing her real name as an evangelist and blogger once which was against her expressed wish not to disclose her personal data. After that she decided to stay private. I am not sure if she resigned completely, but I am
very sure that she lost her trust in eToro completely to that time. Serafinas case is remarkable because she once was a real believer and did a LOT for eToro, not only as a parent trader but much more as a blogger and evangelist. I bet she was hurt hardly the day eToro misused her trust.

Quote:

To be published in expectation of a reply

Zur Veröffentlichung in Erwartung einer Antwort

Sehr geehrte eToro-Geschäftsleitung, sehr geehrte eToro Mitarbeiter, sehr geehrte eToro-User, Social Gurus und Evangelisten,
Für eine Vielzahl der eToro User ist wichtig zu wissen, wie in Zukunft mit sensiblen, persönlichen Daten umgegangen werden wird. Vorgestern waren es NUR die Blogger, seid gestern sind es die Evangelisten, morgen betrifft es die Social Gurus und übermorgen alle User?

In der vorigen Woche verschaffte eToro sich Zugriff auf die privaten Profile der Wordpress Accounts, welche die Blogger eingerichtet haben um Nachrichten, News und Geschichten mit der eToro Communitiy zu teilen. Anfang der Woche wurde den Bloggern mitgeteilt, dass sie ihr Profil - nicht wie bisher nur mit einem Google+ Account - sondern nun auch mit einem Gravatar Profilbild verknüpfen sollten. Gesagt - getan! Einige Blogger haben extra zu diesem Zweck einen neuen Google+ Account eröffnet, in dem ganz ausdrücklich ihr realer Vor- und Zuname nicht hinterlegt war. Ebenfalls haben einige einen speziellen Facebook-Account, der ebenfalls nicht die realen Namen enthält.

Weil - die AGB von eToro - speziell der Datenschutz besagt, dass im Falle einer Verknüpfung mit anderen sozialen Netzwerken auf ALLE Informationen zugegriffen wird, die dort hinterlegt sind. Ein kleiner Trick - wie wir finden - denn um einen Gutschein, Coupon oder Bonus einzulösen MUSS man sich mit einem Facebook-Account verbinden. Nun - wie erwähnt - einige haben diese Möglichkeit von vorne herein im Wissen um die AGBs ausgeschaltet indem sie eigens für eToro erstellte Facebook- und Google+ Zugriffskonten eingerichtet haben in denen keinerlei sensible Daten zur Veröffentlichung hinterlegt waren.

Die AGB von eToro besagen auch, dass jegliche Schrift eines Users in das Eigentum von eToro übergeht, sobald sie gepostet ist. Dies betrifft Posts, Kommentare, Blogs usw.. Diese dürfen zu Werbezwecken veröffentlicht und verbreitet werden. Es besteht kein Anspruch auf Löschung.
So weit - so gut! In der letzten Woche (siehe Abschnitt 2) hat eToro am Nachmittag SÄMTLICHE, bei Verifizierung der Accounts, hinterlegten Vor- und Zunamen in die Blogger-Profile eingespielt ohne die Betreffenden vorher zu informieren, sie zu fragen oder ihnen die Möglichkeit zu geben rechtzeitig einzugreifen bzw. Entscheidungen zu treffen. Etliche Blogger waren entsetzt! eToro reagierte mit folgenden Worten:

... Es wurde nun beschlossen, dass von jetzt ab alle Blogger den vollen Namen anzeigen werden, ein Photo von sich hochladen sollten und etwas in der Bio über sich verfassen, um weiterhin bei uns Blogposts veröffentlichen lassen zu können. eToros OpenBook ist kein anonymes Forum. Transparenz ist ganz wichtig für uns.

Dadurch möchten wir das Vertrauen der Kunden unter den Kunden vergrößern, sowie das Vertrauen von Kunden zu eToro. Das ist der Weg, den wir ansteuern und durch diese Entscheidung kommen wir diesem Ziel näher...

Nach einer Welle des Entsetzens, in der einige einen Wechsel der Plattform ankündigten, äußerte leaEtoro sich folgendermaßen:

...Hallo liebe Community, Blogger und Evangelisten!
Wir möchten hier betonen, dass diese Angelegenheit lediglich unsere Blogger betrifft und nicht das OpenBook.

Wenn sich Blogger registrieren (ja, eine Extra - Registrierung wird dafür benötigt, da es sich hierbei nicht „einfach“ um einen eToro Nutzer handelt!), erhält der zukünftige Blogger die relevanten Informationen.

Wir möchten, dass die Namen unserer Autoren, sprich Blogger erscheinen, so wie es allgemein üblich ist. Wir sehen unsere Blogger als sehr wertvollen Teil an und möchten sie fördern und unterstützen, da wir sehen, wie wichtig es ist!...

Sooooo? Es betrifft also NUR die Blogger? Als ob das nicht schlimm genug wäre - lasst Euch doch bitte die Worte ...Das ist der Weg, den wir ansteuern und durch diese Entscheidung kommen wir diesem Ziel näher... auf der Zunge zergehen? Der angesteuerte Weg von eToro ist, die Anonymität der gesamten eToro-Plattform aufzugeben und mit dieser Entscheidung (die keinem der Blogger vorher oder nachher - erst auf Nachfrage - mitgeteilt wurde) kommt eToro seinem Ziel näher... Super! Was ist mit Datenschutz?

Also - wir möchten zusammenfassen:
1. Die Blogger wurden völlig übergangen und deren sensible Daten eingespielt und veröffentlicht.
2. eToro teilt mit: Es handle sich NUR um die Blogger! Diese Stellungnahme adressierte sie unter anderem ausdrücklich auch an die Evangelisten.
Nun geht es weiter! Die Natur der Sache bringt mit sich, dass viele Blogger Evangelisten sind. Einige hatten inzwischen ihre realen Namen wieder aus ihrem Blogger-Profil entfernt. Man hat sie in scheinbarer Sicherheit gewogen - es betrifft nur die Blogger.

Nun erscheint folgender Blog: http://www.etoro....s/?lang=de

Auszug:
Jeder der folgendes erfüllt:
•Über ein verifiziertes eToro Konto verfügen.
•Ein vollständiges OpenBook Profil mit Foto, etwas in der Bio stehen haben und seinen echten Namen erscheinen lassen.
•Auf dem OpenBook aktiv sein.
•Unsere Leidenschaft, Werte und Ziele teilen.

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaa - nicht nur Blogger, sondern auch Evangelisten müssen künftig ihre echten Namen offenbaren!!! Also doch nicht NUR die Blogger? Wir haben inzwischen zwei Mal (!!!) per Email angefragt ob man uns versichern kann, dass diese Maßnahme nicht auf die Social Gurus bzw. alle Trader bei eToro ausgeweitet werden wird. Wir haben KEINE Antwort erhalten! Wer diese Zeilen aufmerksam gelesen hat, dem sollte klar sein, dass es sich bei dem gesteckten eToro-Ziel um eine Entanonymisierung der gesamten Plattform handelt. Stück für Stück sind diese Ziele bereits umgesetzt worden. Gemäß AGB - wenn Ihr einen Coupon einlöst und Euch notgedrungen mit Eurem privaten Familien-Facebook-Account verknüpft - dann liegt Ihr bereits offen da. Eure Freunde, Familie, Kinder, Fotos usw. sind bei eToro öffentlich! Gleiches geschieht mit dem Google+ Accounts.

Doch - wie beschrieben - haben einige von uns KEINE realen Facebook-Profile und Google+ Accounts verwendet und trotzdem wurden ihre sensiblen Daten für die Öffentlichkeit bereit gestellt! Jeder kann Euch mit wenigen Klicks finden, Eure Familie, Eure Kinder und Eure Freunde kontaktieren. In den meisten Fällen gebt Ihr sogar Eure Wohnadresse preis - dafür gibt es ja die Google-Suche.

Wir User von eToro fordern:

Eine schriftliche Zusicherung von eToro, dass weder jetzt noch zukünftig reale, sensible Daten über das OpenBook oder den webTrader veröffentlicht werden! Hier reicht auch eine vorherige Ankündigung nicht aus! Es MUSS zu jeder Zeit die Möglichkeit gegeben werden die Bekanntgabe solcher Daten eigenständig zu entscheiden! Und zwar im VORFELD!
Sofern eine solche Entscheidung bereits im Raum steht: wir erwarten die schriftliche Zusicherung, dass Evangelisten und Social Gurus ihren Status nicht dadurch verlieren, dass sie der Bekanntgabe ihrer realen Namen widersprechen! Jahrelange Arbeit steht hier oft auf dem Spiel!

Noch eine Frage: Ganz aktuell versucht ein eToro-User seid langem Kontakt aufzunehmen:
Paranelaos: @leaEtoro Schade, bin wohl mit meiner Anfrage bezüglich meines Case´s wieder mal untergegangen. Kann also immer noch nicht Traden. Seit 2 Wochen ist mein Geld verschwunden und nüx passiert.

Unbeantwortete Posts wie diesen gibt es zahlreich. Der User hat Geld überwiesen welches ihm nicht gutgeschrieben wurde und er fragt und fragt nach - eröffnet Cases beim Support - seid 2 Wochen - und er erhält keinerlei Antwort?

Bis zur schriftlichen Zusicherung seitens eToro werde ich mein Konto auf PRIVAT stehen lassen. Der Vorfall verstößt gegen jeglichen Datenschutz und hat mein Vertrauen in die Firma eToro stark erschüttert.

SerafinasTrade

Edited by Ad Fontes on 17.03.2014 @ 15:20
Digging in the dirt...
Options:
Thanks for this interesting data AdFontes!
(even if only available in german)

But you could have posted it more clearly arranged. It's some kind of confusing to follow and understand everything if the whole thing is one. Some parts should be seperated and some quoted and links should be clickable, you may invest some minute to rework (edit) your post to make it easier to read and understand? This would be very appreciated! kiss

thanks

Regards
"eToro is a great idea in the hand of amateurs and managed by idiots"
Send us a private message if you want to contact the TrueToro-Team privatly.
TRUETORO - TRUE ETORO - SOLIDLY UNITED VICTIMS FIGHTING FOR TRUTH & JUSTICE!
Options:
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a registered
eToro victim yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.