Click logo to go back to HOMEClick on cage to see all eToro victims
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

30.07.2019 @ 09:07:06
It was not a ponzi scheme, the strategy was not working and they scamed with the offshore fund by taking a 20% upfront fee they've made around half a million $ just with those 20% upfront fees. They also made some money with the Hotforex referal program and comissions from spread but i think this was peanuts. The scam was saying they knew what they were doing and the offshore 20% comission.
22.01.2019 @ 23:41:17
Sad to know Greenzone turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. Missing that good community though :(
20.06.2017 @ 16:26:12
Hello world! wave Are the eCow etoro Scamers from eToro still the worst Company in the world?! Guess so ... they just can get worse and worse, right? drubbing
21.09.2016 @ 23:45:29
That is sadly correct mapuche - Greenzone Invest is SCAM deluxe and they busted millions of investor money while making cash out of it for themself for years (before they busted). Me and friends lost 5digit sums with those scammers. SO WARNING! Never invest money on greenzone or micheal norse or a guy calling himself webzone!
30.04.2016 @ 04:27:17
You complain about etoro but you promote Greenzone whici is an even bigger money scam. They trap peoples money in offshore company, charge an upfrom deposit fee then loose the money. SCAMERS, only lies from Mickael Norse, this guy is full time professionnal lier. He never traded and made any profit with his own money. In the pamm they had peoples constantly making new deposits greater than withdr
Most...
No Info to Display
... active Downloads
... popular News
... viewed Members
 TrueToro[127]
 Webzone[127]
 Ad Fontes[127]
 Kokin[127]
 Test[127]
 TrueToro-Team[127]
 pardina[127]
 dewapoker[127]
 naimelhajj[127]
 BoogieWoogie[127]
... clicked Links
Thread Author: yamyam
Thread ID: 111
Thread: "eToro CopyTrader 2.0"
There are 8 posts in this thread, and it has been viewed 4792 times.
View Thread
Forum Index » • REPORTS & REVIEWS • » eToro Reports
Description: What's going on and happening at eToro currently? Any "breaking news" about eToro or "shoking activities" at the Openbook or Webtrader at the moment?
 Print Thread
eToro CopyTrader 2.0
Hey Truetorians!

eToro is spreading jokes again (eToro CopyTrader 2.0),
as you may have read in your email box biggrin

www11.pic-upload.de/29.10.14/6mn6zd4gsbx3.jpg

Isn't this a big joke from the eCow? etoro

After years(!) of ripping off their customers and stealing MILLIONS (!) of dollars from their "victims" with their 100$ crap and hardecore-flawed copy system, they wanna even improve their raid now?

eToro - CopyTrader 2.0
"We can now much faster and easier take away your money, you stupid piece of customer!"

or

eToro - CopyTrader 2.0
"hundreds of thousands customers aren't stupid and left us already, therefore we had to extremely raise the fees and spreads to adjust the sinking turnover. But this just hasn't be enough to finance, absorb and stabilize declining sales. So we are proud to present COPY RIPPER 2.0! We will from now on even faster robber the current rest of our customers until we have to declare our banbkrupt."

or

eToro - CopyTrader 2.0
"internal we call it Copier-Terminator 2.0 or CopyRobbery 2.0"

maniac rofl

eToro's reputation is the worst on this world, can't fall anymore depper at all, and who they think will believe in their copy trader 2.0 after all those countless lies and ripp-offs in the past couple of years?

eToro is in my eyes the most ridiculous "company" of the world and not even worth the air, pixels and paper they use to spread their ongoing lies.

Read the whole shit here:
http://www.etoro....-0-copier/

The best part is:
this past year we’ve been working hard to take our revolutionary Copy Trading mechanism to the next level

note Yes, you have read it right ... they really used REVOLUTIONARY in combination with ETORO COPY TRADING !!! puke

Muhahahahaha, i really love these clowns from the eToro marketing. heart

So what is your opinion about this "news" and the CopyTrader 2.0?
As most of us are already banned and kicked off their crapy company and can't test this copytrader 2.0, it would be helpful if people who are still trading at eToro, to share their experiences with us here.

Very much appreciated. thanks
Greetings
yamyam

P.S.: For all people reading this the first time or getting informed on TrueToro the first time about the criminal and dubious acting of eToro or just started to "trade" at eToro:
PLEASE LEAVE ETORO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! You have been warned.
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

checked Don't miss to watch the TRUE-TORO EXPLANATION TRAILER! thumbup
note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
http://www.TrueToro.org
Register respectively login to be able to reply to this post! 
They say it will be launched throughout the month of November, right?
To make it short i just guess it will be 'same shit, different name'.

In addition, as of November 19th the minimum copy amount will change from $50 to $100
Very nice Etoro! More cash in the pot to steal.
Options:
Oh sorry BAZINGA, your are right. It seems that i overlooked that part of the news. nod Else i would have mentioned it of course.

100$ min. investment for copy trading at eToro (instead of 50$). money

This just fits perfect to the eToro strategy of the last months where they have massively increased their fees, OW-fees, spreads and so on. But as i said already: As more ripped-off customers are leaving eToro (by choice or because they got kicked off), as more they have to steal from the remaining cutomers.

So keep on raising everything eToro until nothing is left to be raisen facepalm

By the way: is eToro still spreading their LOLy 20$-coupons to lure new victims?
Why not increasing those? Let's say 200$-coupons or even 2000$-coupons. Doesn't change anything as they will afterwards get (steal) it back anyway biggrin
See the "Presentation" in my Profile and send me a private message to contact me privately.

note Did you have to suffer from eToro? REPORT YOURSELF AS ETORO-VICTIM HERE! etoro
Options:
Viking1961 from our partnersite greenzone-invest.com just posted a question there:

www11.pic-upload.de/29.10.14/ms6oe5ckvhuk.jpg

Maybe someone can answer this?

Thanks thumbup

Options:
img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140206010043/trollpasta/images/9/9e/Evil-cow.jpg
I want to slaughter the eCow! eToro must be destroyed to save all traders, especially the beginners. The day eToro goes bankrupt and those criminals 'died', the world will be a much better place again!
Options:
Hi Slaughterer

I guess it isn't nice to post a picture from the eToro CEO Jonathan Assia without his permission!

tongue

Options:
Absolutely correct. I think it's time that we as traders can get back at him. imagicon.info/cat/3-4/1.gif
Options:
eterror CopyRobbery 2.0 That's it!!! That's for what it is designed to - and i am sure, it works very fine as in the past, but takes your money away faster i think.
puke ====> Etoro
Options:
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a registered
eToro victim yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.